HOW IT WORKS
GIC Graphic Wear is a family oriented business, taking pride in the products we offer to our customers. We specialize in on-location event screen printing, as well as custom screen printing based out of our warehouse. Read more below about how the process works for both!
Our warehouse is filled with a wide variety of styles, with availability to access even more!
To place an order:
- Shop through our many different distributors to find the exact style of apparel you are looking for.
- Select a logo! Either provide us with one of your own, or chat with us about custom design work.
- Submit a custom order form and provide us with the necessary information.
- Relax! (We may contact you with further questions, but you can answer those while drinking your coffee)
If you are interested in only custom design work, with no shirt order, fill out a custom order form or contact us!
Our team is specially trained to provide personal, and quick, on-location screen printing services. We come to any and all events.
We come to you, do all of the work, and pay YOU for the opportunity!
- No out of pocket expense.
- Guaranteed fundraiser: You get a percentage of the sales from the first shirt sold, to the last.
- Quality apparel accompanied with quality inks that embed into the fabric of the garment lasting wash after wash, unlike press on decals or transfers that quickly peel off.
- Fast turnaround with our revolutionary printing and drying capabilities, so you can be watching the event, not standing in line.
- You come first with our friendly staff and good ol' fashion customer service.
- Custom graphics specially designed to represent you and your event. We can also use your designs!
- Event participants names (if provided) can be printed on the shirts.
- No screen fees, no set-up fees, no initial artwork fees.
GIC comes packed up in a trailer filled with all that we need! T-shirts, sweatshirts, inks, tents, screens, and the custom made machine, all wrapped with a bow!
What we need before the event:
- Event information: Fill out the Event Submittal Form. Please give us as much notice as possible, so we can get you on the calendar!
- Lead Contact: We will need a lead contact person before the event, and the same person for the day of the event. This is someone who is quickly available to answer necessary questions.
- Design information: This is so we can customize the shirt designs to fit your event! This would be things like the date of the event, event title, specialized slogans and most of all COMPETITOR'S NAMES. Having competitor's names is our best way of making the shirts special to your event! What better way to commemorate an event than with you and your teammate's name on your shirt?
What we need the day of the event:
- Location: we need a highly trafficked, highly visible location! Ideally, flat and roughly 20ft x 20ft. Remember, the better we do, the better you do!
- Power: our machine runs of of 110 watt / 20 amp outlet.
- We take care of the rest! No set up or tear down for you.
How do you get paid?
We pay you a percentage from our gross sales of each day.
$1 - $500 - 5%
$501 - $1,000 - 10%
$1,001 - $3,500 - 15%
$3,501+ - 20%
After the event has been completed, our offices will mail a check to the address and contact on file.
What does GIC look like on location?
A standard outdoor set up for GIC will consist of 4 white 10 x 10 canopies, accompanied by our offered apparel, custom press, red table cloths and a stylish team. For larger events, we also provide our own banners in hopes of bringing about more traffic.
We look forward to being apart of your next event!